The Lakeland Alumni and Friends Network recently inducted seven new members into the 2018 Lakeland Alumni Hall of Fame at a ceremony held Oct. 2.
This year's Lakeland Alumni Hall of Fame inductees are:
- Melissa Amspaugh, class of 1989, director for financial aid and student enrollment, Lakeland Community College.
- Linda Cappelli-O’Brien, class of 1969, co-owner of American Fire & Sprinklers, L&B Properties One, Billy’s A Cappelli Martini Bar, and Cappelli’s Platinum Affairs.
- Linda M. Erdei, class of 1977, retired director, Lake County Crime Lab.
- John Paganini, class of 1981, president , Paguar Informatics Inc.
- Louise R. Sullivan, class of 1990, organizational change management director for the Label and Graphic Materials Group, Avery Dennison.
- Christine M. Weber-Bresky, class of 1987, president and CEO, Mentor Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Mary Wynne-Peaspanen, class of 1978, executive director, Family Planning Association of Northeast Ohio.
The award honors Lakeland graduates who have made a difference in their careers, in the community and at Lakeland.
Previously inducted members of the Lakeland Hall of Fame established the Alumni Hall of Fame Scholarship. To date, more than $14,000 has been raised to help Lakeland students achieve their academic goals.